29 September 2011
my creative space
My creative space this week consists of...
* Hair clips and onesies for an order for the Wilderness Society Shop. If you're in Hobart next week, pop in there and visit ;) I managed to make two hair clips at Brown Owls on Saturday. So Brown Owls may not be a space where I get heaps done, huh? Too much talking to do... You can read about the first Hobart Brown Owls meet here. It was excellent fun.
* More ric rac doll bits lying around. Need to get some more stuffing so we can continue.
* Choosing a project for me. Because it's most definitely time. Either a wrap skirt or a schoolhouse tunic.
* Knitting. This time, back to squares for Tiny's rug. Always knitting something.
* Planning gardens. Always planning. Looking forward to the actual gardening bit.
See other creative spaces here.
Labels: my creative space