Word is that this *may* be the last time we do this baby thing. So we're taking it slowly. Relishing
So gorgeous. Eyes full of love and smiles. But where did those five years go?
Anyway, back to Tiny. Huz mentioned that I might want to blog the things *she* knows. Right now. Just so we remember all the cute.
* Babycinos are her favourite and her best. But mostly for blowing frothy bubbles across the table at everyone.
*When everyone is laughing, the right thing to do is join in. And slap your hand on the table. Cos it's probably the funniest thing ever.
* She can do laps of the coffee table, one handed, without pants. And she is FAST.
* Big sisters are hilarious. So is chasing them.
* Outside is the best place in the world.
* Steps are for going up. And down. And up. And down. And...
* An adult lying on the floor is an obstacle to be climbed over again and again.
* There are opportunities for peek-a-boo almost everyhere you look.* She can wave hello and bye-bye. And vaguely babble the words too.
* Sometimes when she's chatty, everything sounds like "Barbara".
* Saying "cuddle" prompts Tiny to snuggle into a shoulder. Or throw a tiny hand around our arm. This is designed to melt hearts.
* Saying "kiss" brings lip smacking and a muppet-like kissing action. Or a very wet, open mouthed face lick.
* Muppet-like kissing action with sucked in cheeks means "I'm a tad thirsty, I'd like some water out of my sippy water bottle please".
* Grabbing mama's top or slapping her chest with glee needs no further explanation.
* Cats are called "sss" (short for puss). Birds are called "bah". Dogs are also called "bah". It's all in the direction you point though.
* Pandy lives on the pelmet.
* Lights are up and cause one's neck to crane backwards and a funny grunt to come out.
* Sometimes dinner involves heavy breathing, and a trance like state. This translates to "compliments to the chef".
* Banana and rockmelon are not faves. Spicy food is totally ok though.
* A bowl on the floor means dinner's over.
* Sticking fingers in her ears means bedtime.
* Sleep time is over only when she's smiling. If she wakes up unhappy, she's not done. Feed back to sleep until happy face appears.
* Being strapped into anything (car seat, stroller, swing...) pretty much sucks. Unless we are moving. Then it's actually quite awesome.
* Mama's hip, or back is the best place to be.
Go see what everyone else knows over at Shae's and have a lovely weekend. xx